Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Stars and Moon Mani

 
 
Here's a little manicure I wore a couple of weeks ago.  Base color is Nfu Oh 52.  At some point I will do a swatch of it alone.  It's a beautiful flakie polish that changes colors.  In the bottle it appears dark blue with green flakies.  But on the nail it sometimes appears much more purple.  Prior to the stamping I used a top coat to make it matte.  I think flakies always look so pretty matte.


Next, I used Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri polish in Silver Sweep for the stamped design.  The Insta-Dri collection tends to stamp very well, and this silver color, in particular, I've used a number of times with great results.  The designs are from Cheeky plate CH46.




Please excuse the condition of my cuticles!  They are quite a mess in these photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment