Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter and Nfu 51

Cat's Colorful Claws - silver flowers


Here’s a manicure I stamped with silver flowers over a purple base.


I started out with 2 coats of Pinky Glitter from Sinful Colors.  I had seen this color in the store a couple of times and was drawn to buy it but never did.  Finally they had a sale, by 2 for some cheap price so I decided to take the plunge.  Really, I knew it might be a bad investment, but certainly not an expensive one.  When I got the polish home I did 1 quick coat on my thumb and decided first that I hated it then that I loved it.  So as soon as I had a chance I did all my nails and decided…..I was right the first time.  I hated it. 
 
I didn't take a picture of alone on my nails but here is the bottle.
Cat's Colorful Claws
 
In order to avoid just taking it back off again, I decided to try layering Nfu Oh 51 over it.  Much better!
 
Cat's Colorful Claws



Then I used a silver polish to stamp some flowers from the Cheeky 12 plate on top.  Ended up really liking the result.


Cat's Colorful Claws - Cheeky12

No comments:

Post a Comment