Saturday, May 4, 2013

Circus Manicure


I created this manicure for a 'vacation' challenge.  For some reason the circus came to mind when I thought about a nice, childhood vacation. 


The red and white represent the circus tent, and the figure is an elephant.  Not sure it completely conveys 'circus' but I think it's pretty.


Here is how the manicure looked right after stamping.  I was unhappy that I could see the stripes through the elephant so I colored him in by hand. 

For this manicure, I started with 3 coats of White on White by China Glaze.  Next, I used Cherry Red from Sally Hansen and Cheeky plate 21 for the tents.  The stamp is supposed to be for a French tip, but my nails are so short that the image covers most of the nail.

The elephant was done with Black Crème from Wet n Wild (great black stamping polish!) and LLC10 plate.



No comments:

Post a Comment